Forum Title: Unusual threshold
All of my exterior doors seem to have been built around a particular threshold, which I've been unable to replace possibly because I don't know waht the style is called. The doors open out and the threshold part steps down vertically with a rubber weatherstrip that the bottom of the door presses against when closed. There is a slightly sloped extension about 4 wide that extends out over the concrete step under the door. I can send a photo of the profile if that would help and exact measurements, but I think I just need to know what the profile is called so I can find them on the internet. Thanks!
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: BESSIE VAUGHN (Milpitas, CA), 01/23/2019

If there is a gap around replacement windows I would usually stuff some insulation in there prior to installing the molding.

- Jason H (Yonkers, NY), 02/16/2019

Tips, Support & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527